“THEN…filled with the Holy Spirit” [Acts 4:8]
What a difference a day makes!!!…..it’s not so much the day as how it began that makes the difference. Paul put it this way, “be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might” The missing key is ‘the power of the Lord’s might’. He gives it freely in the Holy Spirit and expresses Himself in five ways as you choose to stand against our enemy the evil one.
1. Truth or doubt–which is it to be–the choice is yours every morning-go glibly into the day-or-“stand…girded…with truth.” Choose a word wisely and wear it for God’s glory.
2. Delight or discouragement–you choose. “…put on the breastplate of righteousness…” take your time in deciding what you will wear and the delight of the Lord will reveal wisdom throughout your day.
3. Peace or the Disease of Anxiety The decision is yours. “…shod your feet with the sandals of peace.” The way the day goes will be a path of well ordered steps.
4. Faith or Faulty thinking. Your thoughts will direct you along the path of peace or detour you with ‘faulty thinking’. Let faith do the walking today.
5. Discernment or Deception The power of the Holy Spirit through the Word will dissolve any fog, discerning the things of God from the things of man as you choose life and live it abundantly today.
Diane’s book “Women and the Way Ahead” is live in the Kindle Store and it is available* for readers to purchase here.
READ THE Newest Quarterly Newsletter: THE LINK
Follow Diane on FACEBOOK
DONATE: Help us win the war on drugs, provide scholarships for those in recovery or give into the kingdom work through missions. We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit –all donations are tax deductible. Send donations to: P.O. Box 1371 Jasper Ga. 30143 or give on line at our Unique By Design website.